Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks God!

I can't believe it is here... The Holidays. This has always been my favorite time of year.... but I'm really struggling right now. Ethan's birthday was hard.... but we always had our family Christmas all together. We didn't get to always be "together" for birthdays, but for Christmas we had our own special time. I can't imgine it without him.... I even had the thought that I don't want to have it, but I know that's not right. We need to keep on, just as Ethan would want us to do... Pray for our family and his baby sisters and parents especially... I really don't know what we would do without God's unchanging grace.
So as we enter the Thanksgiving Holiday I am so very thankful for the constant hand of God in my life... How His arms never cease to hold me tight when I cry... How I always feel his presence when I doubt my purpose or how I can go on. I am so thankful that He touched my life and has and will ALWAYS be with me. Thanks God!

No comments:

Post a Comment